your blog is heavenly!
also i was wondering if you had any good vegan recipes?
Aww that is very sweet, thank you Maddy!
I have some vegan recipes. Although I’m not a vegan, I enjoy dairy free / egg free treats, I have the feeling they give my stomach a little rest :)
- Chocolate chip bean balls: I’m going to try them today with dried cranberries in place of chocolate chips as my Friday treat.
- Black bean brownies: As someone wrote in the notes, they look like a lump of mud -but they’re delicious!
- Pistachio pudding: the first time I tried avocado in a dessert, I love it.
- Low fat low sugar chocolate pudding: made with sugar free soy milk for extreme low sugar content.
- Rhubarb crisp: to eat veggie & dessert at the same time!
- Creamy banana ice cream (if you substitute the Greek yogurt with soy yogurt; or you can just omit the yogurt)
xxx from Amsterdam,